Free Visa Enquiry

You can directly contact us through filling up the form. we will get back to you with your visa enquiry.

Strategy Process

Providing invaluable visa advice and streamlining the application process for all the clients.


Great communication with clients : always patient, honest, consistently professional and timely..

About Us

Legal advice and total immigration services

Am LLM from University of East London, attained vast experience in International Human Rights Law and Immigration law. Render on settlement, Citizenship and points Based System Categories.

Expert in resolving complex spouse/ family visas, Extensions and Renewals, ILR and Naturalization. our primary aim is your thorough satisfaction, we endeavour to get the decision you deserve through our tooth and nail efforts.

About Us
Abid Rehman
Legal Adviser
What We do

Our Best Services

Immigration Advice

We provide advice on certain aspects of immigration to the UK, as well as a wide range of professional and cost-effective services to people applying to remain in or come to the UK.

Indefinite Leave to Remain(ILR)

After you have lived legally in the UK for a certain length of time or on different visa categories you maybe able to apply for permission to settle here.


You may be able to apply for citizenship by ‘naturalisation’, depending on your situation.If you’re eligible in more than one way you can choose which way to apply.
1)Indefinite leave to remain.
2)Settled status under the EU Settlement Scheme.
3)A permanent residence document to confirm you have permanent residence status.

Spouse visa/ family visa

If you are seeking to enter the UK on the basis of your relationship with a UK national you must apply for entry clearance before coming to the UK.
If you are applying from inside the UK you must have leave to remain in the UK on a visa that is valid for six months at the time you apply.
You cannot switch to a spouse visa if you are already in the UK and were initially admitted for a period of less than six months - for example, if you were initially admitted entry as a visitor or prospective student.

EU Settlement Scheme

If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021. If your application is successful, you’ll get either settled or pre-settled status.

Work Permit

The UK Work Visa categories are designed to attract professionals from all industries to occupy key positions. Mostly Tier-2 sponsor visa and Sole Representative visa

Why Choose Us

We Can Give the Best Facilities & Advice


We are open and transparent in our work, including in relation to fees, building the highest level of trust by our clients.

We Will Call

After reviewing your documents we will get in touch with you for the next personal meeting for accurate guidance.


We suggest documentation submission as per country’s policy and applicant base.


We regard the confidentiality and privacy of our client’s information and affairs as a priority.


Frequently Asked Questions

Contact Us


449 Highly street North East Ham , London E12 6TJ England